viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

Whatever you do, just make sure you enjoy it! 

Hi everyone, Im Anita, pleasure to meet u, pleasure u meet me ;)



Ok So Ive been traveling and living in several diffrent countries for the past years. Im not sure which laguage to use now, so Ill start with english just coz the statistics says its the most worlwide language, and depending on the feedback Ill be switching between spanish (my native one, Im Argentinean) and portuguese, (my latest adopted one). Please don't be too demanding on my spelling! I ll try to make it understandable ;)

Cheers!
Gracias!
Obrigada!
Y Mucho Aloha | Anita O

What I like in a couple of images

   
To walk on the beach....


       
Play around with stuff I found on my way...


 Yes I like to drink beer!


Surfing, and pretend I ll be like Sofia Mulanovich one day


Quality of time with my loved ones


Tigers, oh I love them!


Animals, all of them, I dont discriminate


Ok snakes are not my favs... but gotta givem a chance, right?


Campervans oh yeah baby! take me to the end of the woooorld!


xoxo




1 comentario:

  1. Hey Anita,

    My name is Annabelle Fleur. I wanted to let you know you won the Vitamin A bikini GIVEAWAY on my blog! I already announced it on my blog!

    Can you please email me at viva_luxury@yahoo.com so I can ship your prize to you!

    Love,
    Annabelle

    ResponderEliminar